I spent 12 months with Digitalnext and paid them over 20 grand, with no results what so ever. This company is a big scam!

They don't do any work on the website, I got my website checked by another agency who managed to get me good rankings in less than 3 months and told me that even the basic stuff on my website was not handled. I tried to talk to their CEO Justin Blackhurst and he did not even bother to talk to me once after i tried multiple times. What an arrogant person! I did manage to talk to Mark Blackhurst, COO and brother of the CEO, who told me if i go public he will sue me, as he is a lawyer and threatened me to keep paying for another year..

The only good person in the company is Adam who heads the development. During my 1 year with them i asked them multiple times about when i will get results as i was told 3-6 months when i signed up and every time they made some excuse of another and even forced me to pay extra money to "Improve my website" or buy some "paid links" which now i understand is a very bad strategy.

I am utterly disappointed that i went with digitalnext. I hate talking negative about people or companies but i feel its my moral responsibility to tell the world about them so other innocent people like me don't get scammed.

Review about: Digital Next Seo Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Monetary Loss: $20000.